THE HOLE

THE HOLE . . . . . .

Friday 11/04/11 the first night my son spent at the jail they stuck him in the hole to prevent him from killing himself.


The hole is about 10x10 and there's a mattress with a blanket and a toilet that doesn't work and no toilet paper. Wolfe asked for toilet paper but they just ignored him. The threw him in their naked and that's how he stayed for 24 hours. When he got out he told the guard that if that's how they keep people from killing themselves it's not going to work. And the guard said that that's how they do it there.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wolfe got in a fight - and my fight is on

I don't know what happened because he couldn't tell me. But when I went for our visit last night he had a knot and scrapes on his head.
He said he can't stay there, that he's dying inside. He said he's losing his Kung Fu and his music, which are his life. I told him he wasn't losing them and when they transfer him to Federal Prison he can do them there. but I didn't understand until I looked in his eyes. He doesn't have the will to do them. My son is a little different than most people. He's very smart but thinks differently. Always had trouble learning in school, but put him on his own and he's a fuckin genius. I understand now. And he gave me 2 months, now 6 1/2 weeks left, to get him out of there.

He said if I did he would try to calm down and deal with the situation. I promised. I have already started looking for people to help. But now it's time to get down to business. I don't don't believe in god, used to try to but that illusion is over permanently. I'm more of a Buddhist than anything else . My son calls himself a Shinto Buddhist.  Labels.. just labels.

My whole life I've had people tell me I couldn't do things and proved them wrong. So now it's time to prove all those wrong who say I can't get him out. 

I've contacted the Innocence Project but most say they just go on DNA. But there's one in Coral Gables here in Florida that works out of a law school and they don't. I think I have enough stuff that might peak their interest and putting together packets to mail to them and others.

I remember reading 'the 16th round' by Rubin Carter and it inspired me then as it does now. I wrote him yesterday. I don't have his real address but his organization in Canada said they'd forward it to him. I'm going to send him one of my 'special' packets as well.

If anyone reading this has any ideas I'm open and you can contact me at Nakohichi @ yahoo.com. 


No comments:

Post a Comment