THE HOLE

THE HOLE . . . . . .

Friday 11/04/11 the first night my son spent at the jail they stuck him in the hole to prevent him from killing himself.


The hole is about 10x10 and there's a mattress with a blanket and a toilet that doesn't work and no toilet paper. Wolfe asked for toilet paper but they just ignored him. The threw him in their naked and that's how he stayed for 24 hours. When he got out he told the guard that if that's how they keep people from killing themselves it's not going to work. And the guard said that that's how they do it there.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Federal #

I contacted my prison consultant Larry because Wolfe hadn't yet called me and I was worried. Finally got that call at 2:30. My son got some of his commissary but not all because they charged him a lot of tax on it. which is weird.  But he shared his snacks with his bunkmate Face. I guess he has noone to help him out and no money so Wolfe shared with him.

Larry gave me Wolfe's new Federal Inmate # and a release date of Jan. 6th 2014 for good behavior. And maybe a halfway house Sept. 6 2013. We're not sure yet where he's being transferred. I've been told that since the court ordered him sex offender treatment (and I dread that stuff because my son shouldn't have to go thru that) it might be one of the prisons out of state because that kind of treatment is limited in most prisons. The bad thing about that is if he doesn't go along with it they could take back some of those good behavior days. I don't know which is worse.

Larry also told me that if he goes to one of those prison that house this offence then he's safer than if he goes into a regular prison. But the regular prison he might not have to do treatment. It's all a waiting game to find out what's going to happen. I don't want to tell my son right now as I don't know the future and I don't want to stress him out anymore than he is with info that may not be right.

Halfway house.. for sex offenders.. for 4 months. I'll have to look into that if and when the time comes.

9pm visit tonight going with my daughter. I'm getting a hotel room. It's a 3 hour drive home and I'm just exhausted.


No comments:

Post a Comment