THE HOLE

THE HOLE . . . . . .

Friday 11/04/11 the first night my son spent at the jail they stuck him in the hole to prevent him from killing himself.


The hole is about 10x10 and there's a mattress with a blanket and a toilet that doesn't work and no toilet paper. Wolfe asked for toilet paper but they just ignored him. The threw him in their naked and that's how he stayed for 24 hours. When he got out he told the guard that if that's how they keep people from killing themselves it's not going to work. And the guard said that that's how they do it there.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Broccoli

The prisoners are supposed to have vegetables with their meals. They wait in line as the 'fat fuck' as my son calls him sits on the side eating their meals. All the guard has to do is open the little door and shoot the food out but they're always busy.
Wolfe actually likes healthy food like broccoli. But what they do in jail is cut the top parts off and give them to the guards and the prisoners get the stalks.

I've run out of money and time on my phones so I'm going to Sprint today to get a new # so Wolfe can call me. he has 1 call left. He's very down and says that he's losing who he is and will never again be able to play his guitar like he was.. and he is very good at it. He plays death metal. I feel so guilty and helpless.

His buddy Rob got transferred yesterday and I know how that really bothers him. He never had that father figure and Rob kindof took that roll. My son is scared to death about the 'box' and about transferring to the prison where he doesn't know anyone and has to 'start' all over again. He's not a social kind of guy so this is very stressful for him. He cries on the phone to me when we talk.

I'm mailing packets out to Innocence Project and whoever else I can find. Hopefully will have someone get back to me. My lawyer thinks I'm spending a lot of time on something that won't work. I refuse to believe that.





No comments:

Post a Comment