THE HOLE

THE HOLE . . . . . .

Friday 11/04/11 the first night my son spent at the jail they stuck him in the hole to prevent him from killing himself.


The hole is about 10x10 and there's a mattress with a blanket and a toilet that doesn't work and no toilet paper. Wolfe asked for toilet paper but they just ignored him. The threw him in their naked and that's how he stayed for 24 hours. When he got out he told the guard that if that's how they keep people from killing themselves it's not going to work. And the guard said that that's how they do it there.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Shake Down

Wolfe just told me they had a shake down. The guards pulled the place apart looking for drugs and weapons, which they found none. But they did find bread that some of the inmates kept from diner and Wolfe's roommate Face had a sandwich he kept because he can't afford to buy extra stuff from commissary. So they found food. And there were also a couple guys who did not have their red shirt on, or didn't get it on quick enough. They sent these people all to the hole. For bread and for not being quick enough putting on a shirt.

Right before I got that call from my son his attorney called me. He has a new client who is 22 and got arrested for the same thing. He has a little alibi because he was not home when the cp were downloaded. He asked if I would speak to his mother and I said 'definitely'. . I'm glad to help. In the end we're all in the same boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment