THE HOLE

THE HOLE . . . . . .

Friday 11/04/11 the first night my son spent at the jail they stuck him in the hole to prevent him from killing himself.


The hole is about 10x10 and there's a mattress with a blanket and a toilet that doesn't work and no toilet paper. Wolfe asked for toilet paper but they just ignored him. The threw him in their naked and that's how he stayed for 24 hours. When he got out he told the guard that if that's how they keep people from killing themselves it's not going to work. And the guard said that that's how they do it there.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Canceled my visit

I had plans to go visit today, an 8 hour day.. I don't mind, except I'm really tired from lack of sleep. Also Wolfe says it's depressing when I get up an go home without him.

Hi buddy Rob, who's around 40 and has been watching his back since he got there, asked me to contact his girlfriend and bring her for a visit today. She can't talk on the phone but she can get texts. So I contacted her and she said yes, and then it was no because she didn't have an appointment, and then she said yes because Rob's xwife got her one. And then she said she needed to come up with a lie to tell her parents, who she's now living with. This woman is 33.. I asked because at this point I was wondering if she was old enough .. I don't want to get in trouble because I'm helping someone. Seems because of whatever happened to Rob she lost her kid and home and is now living with her parents who don't want her to see him. She said it was like a jail there. I told her I don't lie for people so if she's going to that's up to her. And I'm starting to regret this. Then she says she better not because it would jeopordize things more.

I gave the bitter news to Wolfe when he called. Rob was really looking forward to the visit. Next call I had a to lay it down for Lisa and told her if she doesn't make it to the visit they're over. All I got back as a reply was WOW.

These men have nothing to think about all day. So when there's a glimmer of hope at a relationship it's on their minds. . they have nothing else.  My son is dealing with that now as he had a girl interested in him before he went in and she kind of strung him along a bit. I had to tell him that she was dating (it's my daughter's friend) and he got pissed off about it. They have absolutely nothing there. The read, play cards and sleep. Women are on their minds and it really fucks with them.

Wolfe doesn't sleep. He

*** just got off the phone with him. He says he can't stay there 1 more night. He's innocent and it's in the worst place you could put anyone. He doesn't sleep. There are all these men farting, snoring and whatever else they do. They stay up until 3 in the morning then everyone goes to sleep except Wolfe. He can't go outside and says he doesn't even know what it looks like anymore. The food, which is loaded with soy, makes his stomach hurt, he has nothing to relax him, no guitar, no painting, no pot.. He has no underwear and the pants they gave him are so used they fall off of him. This is torture. Others there have been in before and if they weren't they can deal with this better than my son. My son is not the kind of person who even likes to go to social events because he has phobias about being in crowds and dirt. . and here he is. He cries on the phone.. get me out, come get me, I want to go home. And I spend time every day looking for a solution. I have none and that pisses him off more. He says I need to think out of the box.. my brain is pretty fried these days. He's not the kind that could sleep all day, like all the others. He hates wasting time, his time, his life.. he should be out partying. He should be dating and getting laid. He's done nothing wrong. and they put him in there.

Not sure what I'm doing next but I'll keep looking on the internet, seeing if there's a clue of anything. I'm going to write a letter to Rubin Carter today as well. There's no email for him but he was incarcerated but innocent and they got him out.
I need to find something. I don't want to give up . 



No comments:

Post a Comment