THE HOLE

THE HOLE . . . . . .

Friday 11/04/11 the first night my son spent at the jail they stuck him in the hole to prevent him from killing himself.


The hole is about 10x10 and there's a mattress with a blanket and a toilet that doesn't work and no toilet paper. Wolfe asked for toilet paper but they just ignored him. The threw him in their naked and that's how he stayed for 24 hours. When he got out he told the guard that if that's how they keep people from killing themselves it's not going to work. And the guard said that that's how they do it there.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Read My Mail

Wolfe's going to mail me some of his artwork sketches and a letter. He still wants to send me the lyrics of a couple of songs he wrote but even tho I told him to mail it to his lawyer, he's afraid the guards will read them and he'd get thrown in the box.

Some of the other guys told him that they get their mail read and 1 said his sister sent him a stamp so they sent her letter back because you can't send stamps. Another had a section of his letter actually cut out. It had a recipe and I guess that's a bad thing? Maybe they thought it was some kind of code to make a bomb or something. The CO (correctional officers) have strange ways of thinking. In fact we found that most people who were defending the children from my son all had issues and thought they knew what was in the heads of these 'bad guys' they caught. I'll be putting together a website based on the way they interrogate suspects . . it's on my to do list.

I had a book by Morotmoto Musachi, who was a famous Japanese Swordsman and it never made it in. I think because it had a picture of him in cartoon style and it was Musachi's thoughts on living life seen thru a great swordsman, Samauri. These COs are so blind to what the book was really about, living life in a peaceful and nature way and saw it as something that showed you how to fight..

I mailed Wolfe a post card with a picture of Chief Two Moons who was a Cheyenne Chief who was at the battle of Little Big Horn. We're big fans of his . . I have to ask my son if he got it because he should have by now. Unless they think a picture of an Indian Chief somehow is bad. 

Well.. I'm so tired that I don't even know if I'm making sense. Days are flying by and our 15 minutes on the phone are even shorter.




No comments:

Post a Comment