THE HOLE

THE HOLE . . . . . .

Friday 11/04/11 the first night my son spent at the jail they stuck him in the hole to prevent him from killing himself.


The hole is about 10x10 and there's a mattress with a blanket and a toilet that doesn't work and no toilet paper. Wolfe asked for toilet paper but they just ignored him. The threw him in their naked and that's how he stayed for 24 hours. When he got out he told the guard that if that's how they keep people from killing themselves it's not going to work. And the guard said that that's how they do it there.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tattoo art

So my son is starting to give up and think that he might not get out. . I keep sending out my 'packets of hope' to politicians like Bernie Sanders and journalists.  I'm too stubborn to give up and besides.. my son is on a lifetime sex registry. So I'm going to keep going until I make him a free man.

He wants to send me his sketches he's been doing but worried they won't send them or the COs will look at them the wrong way and put him in the hole. Some of the other guys want him to do sketches for tats they want.

I have to get some work done at my shop because I'm way behind so this is a short post.  Waiting for a nightly phone call from Wolfe.

No comments:

Post a Comment