THE HOLE

THE HOLE . . . . . .

Friday 11/04/11 the first night my son spent at the jail they stuck him in the hole to prevent him from killing himself.


The hole is about 10x10 and there's a mattress with a blanket and a toilet that doesn't work and no toilet paper. Wolfe asked for toilet paper but they just ignored him. The threw him in their naked and that's how he stayed for 24 hours. When he got out he told the guard that if that's how they keep people from killing themselves it's not going to work. And the guard said that that's how they do it there.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Suicide Watch

Well, it finally happened. He was loud enough and constantly spoke about killing himself so they put him in the hole for 3 days!
I was hoping he would get transferred today. I don't know..maybe he was. I've signed up with a website called Vinelink . They're supposed to notify my when he's moved.
This is the worse place he could be and now after 2 months of being in this shithole. At least Federal Prison is more humane and I hope that every week he's transferred. Transfers only happen middle of the night on Mondays (who usually go to Miami) and Tuesday. . and it's Wednesday and I haven't heard anything so I'm assuming he's in there for another week.
I'm on hold as well... I have no home, living out of my place of business. Just waiting to find out where they send him so I can move there.
I know he's miserable . . even more so now that he's naked sitting in a small concrete cell with a mattress and sheet..and a toilet that doesn't work.
Oh.. forget to mention how I found out. I got a call yesterday and it was Daniel (Face) on the phone. He called me to let me know what happened. Wolfe asked him to so I wouldn't worry. Daniel has a calming kind of voice. And tells me he'll be alright and it makes me believe him. I like him right off.. . altho I know he just got 30 years for owning a rocket launcher.. plus all that pot he grew (which I don't see as a crime). But you never know someone's story so I don't judge these guys.
Thanks Daniel
Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment